It is very obvious that when you want to settle in vibrant countries like Canada or Australia, you are keen to have your visa processed at a faster pace. In case of the temporary visas, you can do nothing but depend upon the employer to complete his job related formalities. But, when it comes to processing of permanent residency visas, the ball is always in your court. Permanent resident visas of these countries are issued considering the points applicant can score under respective immigration system. These points are often affected by time, age, work experience, education, spouse skills etc., and these factors eventually effect the success of the visa application. To ensure that your process is smooth and at a faster pace, here are three most important tips to be followed.
Tip No. 1: Apply at the right time-
It may seem astonishing to read but time is certainly a crucial factor in PR visa application. Under the time factor, application can be affected in the following manners:
- Age: At the time of your application, if you are young you are more successful. This is because these countries have a high demand for professionals who are young (preferably 18yrs-25 yrs). Hence, to settle in Canada or Australia by getting yourself a higher preference and also great career prospects, apply when you are in your most demanded age range.
- Peak Months: According to research, the best time to apply for Australia immigration is in the months of February and July. These two months are considered peak time for submitting Australia immigration. It is said that often applications during these peak months are associated with higher success results.
- Intake Periods: Several provinces or States migration programs of each country have specific intake periods of PNP/State nomination applications. Keeping the nomination applications ready before these intake periods often results in quicker intake, improving chances for a quick visa.
Tip No. 2: Boost your CRS Score-
You may be aware of the fact that Canada & Australia have an immigration system that operates through a points based structure. Candidate’s eligibility as well as success for an international permanent residency status majorly depends on how well he can score under the points based system. If you believe that your score is hindering the success of your application, here are some ways by which you can improve your points.
- Improve qualification: To improve your score, the best and easiest thing you can do is improve your qualification. If you a graduate, a higher degree will eventually increase your score and preferences for selection. Likewise, any certification or diploma that boosts your nominated occupations will also be a good step towards a score improvement.
- Enhance work experience: Highest work experience candidates get good points under Canada and Australia’s points based system. If you have a chance to improve your work experience before your application or while your application is in process, go ahead, work hard and update. This may eventually increase your score and chances for a quicker visa.
- Re-attempt IELTS: To become an international permanent resident, applicants must prove their proficiency level in the English language. For this IELTS is mandatory. As an applicant, if your IELTS score is what is delaying the process or getting you less score, re-attempt your IELTS. The best suggestion for improved results is to go for an expert help in preparation for IELTS.
- Include Partner Skills: If your spouse or common law partner is accompanying your immigration, it is best to include his/her skills in the application, provided that she/he is eligible. This is because PR visa applicants are allotted with additional points for partner skills and this eventually increases points.
Try State/Province Nomination: If you meet the eligibility requirements of a respective State or Province, applying for a State Nomination increase will increase your points and also boost your chance for quick visa success.
Tip No. 3: Get Expert Assistance-
Despite all your efforts, if you are still unable to fetch those great points to buck-up your process, then you may missing something that only an expert eye can catch. Get in touch with your city’s best immigration experts and get counseled about the aspects that will help you in your application. Since immigration experts are up-to date and have hands on experience in processing thousands of visa cases, they will help you analyze the loopholes of your case (if any) and show you ways towards a quicker success.